If you’re reading this, you feel emotionally ready to be a father and nurture a child of your own. However, you’re in the process of seeking help because you may be having difficulties.
- 1 The Struggles of Ejaculatory Problems
- 2 Ejaculatory Problems and Male Infertility
- 3 What It Takes to be Fertile
- 4 It All Boils Down to Optimal Health
- 5 Volume Pills: Yay or Nay?
- 6 Sources
The Struggles of Ejaculatory Problems
It’s bad enough that men who struggle with ejaculatory problems struggle with feelings of shame and embarrassment. They struggle with the feeling of inadequacy, failure and negative perception of themselves.
Ejaculatory probems can also be related to low libido and lack of interest during sex. It can even be related to erectile dysfunction. Without ejaculation, sex can be frustrating and unsatisfying to both partners, putting the relationship in trouble.
It’s even worse when you and your partner are trying to have a baby.
Ejaculatory Problems and Male Infertility
If a man couldn’t get their wife pregnant, they can’t help but feel inadequate and inferior compared to other men.
This was what Liberty Barnes, the author of Conceiving Masculinity: Male Infertility, Medicine and Identity, had observed as America’s definition of masculinity is to be as strong, independent and capable as other men.
They feel shame and depression for not being able to reproduce. They feel alone and anxious in their situation with little to no support. They feel guilt towards their partner for being the reason for not getting what they want: a child of their own.
In a 2017 survey, 93% of men have said that infertility had negatively affected their well-being and self-esteem. Even suicidal.
Ejaculatory problems can lead to low volume cum that results to male infertility.
The Study of Ejaculation
Normal ejaculation consists of two phases: emission and expulsion.
- The man feels the sensation of semen rushing through his urethra and out of his penis.
- Sperm is released from the testes and travels down the sperm pathways.
- As it travels towards the next phase, the seminal vesicles and prostate add nourishing fluid for the sperm.
- The Cowper’s glands leak mucus to lubricate the penis as it anticipates the next phase.
- When there is low ejaculation volume, there is a problem in emission.
- The moment of feeling intense heat, pressure or tremors before the next phase.
- Semen is propelled out of the penis through the contractions of the urethral sphincters and the muscles at the base of the penis.
- When there is low force of expulsion, there is a nerve problem or weakness with the sphincters and muscles involved.
How Doctors Treat Ejaculatory Problems
There are many ways to treat ejaculatory problems.
Kegel exercises are recommended to strengthen pelvic muscles, which in turn will increase expulsion.
Hormone treatment can be used for low sperm count.
Topical Anesthetics are used to numb the penis and help delay ejaculation. However, this also decrease sexual pleasure in both partners.
Oral medications such as antidepressants are also given for PE. This medicine increases serotonin levels in the blood which delays ejaculation. However, this can reduce libido.
Another type of medicine is phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors which is used to treat ED by increasing penile blood flow.
There aren’t any drugs approved for the treatment of DE yet. Medicine used to treat other conditions are sometimes used such as Buspirone, an anti-anxiety drug.
The patient can also undergo counselling or psychotherapy if the cause is subconscious inhibition.
Medication is prescribed for nerve damage resulting to RE.
Depending on the cause of the condition, anejaculation can be treated. Assisted reproductive techniques can be used to help the female partner conceive.
What It Takes to be Fertile
Women only factors about 40% in conceiving while men factors more than 50%. In order to be successful in starting a family, one must be aware of the factors that affect male fertility.
Factors Affecting Male Fertility
- Age is one of the main factors to male fertility.
- Sperm count declines with age.
- It takes five times longer for men over 45 to conceive.
- Men over 40 years old are only half as fertile compared to men under 25.
- High temperatures can impair sperm quality and production.
- Overexposure to chemicals, toxins and heat can lower semen quality and sperm production.
- Too much exposure to industrial chemicals such as pesticides herbicides and painting materials.
- Extended exposure to heavy metals such as lead.
- High doses of X-ray radiation can permanently reduce sperm production.
- Obesity can impair fertility through hormone changes.
- Anabolic steroids that are used to promote muscle growth and muscle strengthening can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to lower.
- Alcohol lowers testosterone levels and cause ED and lower sperm count. Alcohol caused by liver disease can lead to fertility difficulties.
- Depression can cause decreased libido, delayed or inhibited ejaculation and ED.
- Male smokers have lower sperm count than non-smokers. Secondhand smoke can also affect fertility.
- Stress can affect hormonal levels needed to produce sperm.
Factors that cause Temporary Infertility
- Prolonged sitting such as desk jobs
- Tight pants, shorts or underwear
It All Boils Down to Optimal Health
Whatever treatment that suits you, always remember to take care of your health. The healthier you are at any age, the better are your chances of conceiving a child.
With better health, you will have increased blood flow to your genitalia that will bring nourishment and hormones to your cells to put them back into good shape. This will strengthen sperm production and quality, improve muscles needed to expel and heighten nerves needed to respond.
Exercise. Hydrate. Sleep well. Eat right. In regards to nutrition, did you know you did to eat 18 oranges just to get the proper amount of Vitamin C you need for the day?
This is where a solution comes in with increase sperm volume pills.
Volume Pills: Adding Volume to Your Semen the Natural Way
Volume Pills is a specific blend of 100% natural herbs, vitamins, nutrients and aphrodisiacs to strengthen and improve the male reproductive system.
Since semen volume pills are daily supplementation, you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to have one. Especially if you’re feeling shy.
The nutrition Volume Pills gives to the body is said to result the following:
- An increased semen volume of up to 500%
- Higher libido
- Harder and longer-lasting erections
- More intense orgasms for you and your partner
- Longer-lasting orgasms
Its main website claims their semen volume pills increase semen volume by 500%. However, it doesn’t show any study to prove this.
It’s not yet FDA approved so it’s best to review its ingredients for safety and quality.
|Volume Pills Ingredients||Benefits|
A trademark of Leading Edge Health, one of the top names for male enhancement industry. Solidilin stimulates the brain to produce more dopamine which makes the body more sensitive during sexual intercourse.
|Ceylon Cinnamon (Xi lan rou gui)||
|Safflower (Hong hua fen)||
Did You Know?
|Bitter Melon (Ku Gua)||
Did You Know?
|Apigenin (4, 5, 7 Trihydroxy flavone)||
Did You Know?
|Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)||
Did You Know?
|San guo mu||A Chinese herb that increases endurance during sex with its cardioprotective properties.|
|Cordyceps (Dong Chong Xia Cao)||
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
|Ling Zhi Mushroom (Reishi Mushroom)||
Did You Know?
|Golden Eye Grass (Xian Mao, Curculigo Orchioides)||
Increases testosterone levels. Used in herbal medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Did You Know?
|Radix Asparagi (Tian Men Dong, Shatavari)||
Did You Know?
|Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus)||
Did You Know?
All of these ingredients are designed to
- Increase blood flow to:
- Give harder and longer lasting .
- Bring hormones and nourishment.
- Better heart and pelvic muscle stamina and reduced fatigue.
- Balance hormonal levels from the gonads, to the thyroid gland and liver.
- Maintains the health of the reproductive system, including the urinary system in a cellular level.
- For higher quality of semen.
- For keeping the semen pathway in good condition.
Any Side Effects I Should Know?
Unfortunately, side effects are unavoidable even in natural medicine. Most of the ingredients of Volume Pills are considered safe. However:
- Reishi mushroom extract is safe when taken orally for up to a year.
- Golden eye grass is not suitable for patients with low blood cell count.
- Prolonged intake of bladderwrack is not considered safe.
- If you have any allergy to ragweed, you may want to avoid this for its safflower ingredient.
This is why Volume Pills must only be taken within a year just to be safe. The product is for men age 18 years old and above. If you recently have surgery or other health conditions, it’s best to consult your doctor first.
Do Volume Pills Work?
Volume Pills needs to be take 1 to 2 pills a day. Changes can be noticed within 1 to 2 weeks. But best results can be seen at two months, especially if you are already living a healthy lifestyle. Since Volume Pills optimizes health, its assistance will be spread out to your organ systems before you can see results to your reproductive health.
Can I Purchase Privately?
Volume Pills delivery with discreet packaging with no indication of what’s inside. Account statements would only mention Leading Edge Health and not the name of the product itself.
Volume Pills has 67 days of money back guarantee. Enough time to see if Volume Pills is for you in one month and one week to have it delivered back if it’s not for you.
Volume Pills: Yay or Nay?
Volume Pills has no clinical trials yet to confirm its effectivity. Some of the ingredients are proven to work through traditional use of herbal medicine but are not yet tested in clinical trials.
One troubling ingredient is the Bitter Melon which studies exist that it negatively affects male fertility but according to the Volume Pills website, they said ingredient is used to increase testosterone.
Volume Pills Reviews are mixed. Some are satisfied. Some didn’t get the results they wanted.
Conceiving a baby with your partner can be difficult and expensive. Although supplementation is less expensive than surgery and other methods, it is best to look for supplementation whose ingredients are further studied.
- Ducharme, S., Munarriz, R. (n.d.). Ejaculation Problems: Too Fast, Too Slow or Not at All? Retrieved from https://www.bumc.bu.edu/sexualmedicine/informationsessions/ejaculation-problems-too-fast-too-slow-or-not-at-all/
- Oaklander, M. (2019, January 3). The Silent Shame of Male Infertility. Retrieved from https://time.com/5492615/male-infertility-taboo-society-shame/
- Christie, T. (2018, November 22). Causes of Male Infertility. Retrieved from https://adiahealth.com/causes-of-male-infertility/
- Kondoh, N. (2011, August 21). Ejaculatory dysfunction as a cause of infertility. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5904846/
- Case-Lo, C. and Nall, R. (2016, July 21). Delayed Ejaculation. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/delayed-ejaculation#causes
- Delayed ejaculation. (n.d.). Mayo Clinic. Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/delayed-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20371358
- Premature Ejaculation. (n.d.). Mayo Clinic. Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354900
- What Is Premature Ejaculation? (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/men/what-is-premature-ejaculation#1
- What is Premature Ejaculation? (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/premature-ejaculation
- Retrograde Ejaculation. (n.d.). Mayo Clinic. Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/retrograde-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354890
- Watson, S. (2018, May 1). What Causes Weak Ejaculation and How Is It Treated? Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/weak-ejaculation
- Roland, J. (2018, January 3). Why Is My Semen Watery? 4 Possible Causes. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/watery-semen#causes
- What is anejaculation? What causes it? How is it treated? (n.d.). International Society for Sexual Medicine. Retrieved from https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/what-is-anejaculation/
- Leech, J. (2018, July 5). 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Cinnamon. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-benefits-of-cinnamon#section1
- Leonard, J. (2019, January 14). Six health benefits of safflower oil. Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322245.php
- Safflower. (n.d.). WebMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-96/safflower
- Link, R. (2019, February 20). 6 Benefits of Bitter Melon (Bitter Gourd) and Its Extract. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/bitter-melon
- Ali, F., Naz, F., Jyoti, S.J., Siddique, Y.H. (2016, June 25). Health functionality of apigenin: A review. Retrieved from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10942912.2016.1207188
- Mandl, E. (2019, July 8). 8 Impressive Health Benefits of Gooseberries. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gooseberries
- T.G. (2009, February 25). How 3 Little Known Chinese Herbs Can Turbo Charge Your Semen and Sperm Production. Retrieved from https://ezinearticles.com/?How-3-Little-Known-Chinese-Herbs-Can-Turbo-Charge-Your-Semen-and-Sperm-Production&id=2038560
- Walle, G.V.D. (2018, May 9). 6 Benefits of Cordyceps, All Backed by Science. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cordyceps-benefits
- Link, R. (2019, January 10). What Are Zinc Supplements Good For? Benefits and More. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/zinc-supplements
- Tinsley, G. (2018, March 31). 6 Benefits of Reishi Mushroom (Plus Side Effects and Dosage). Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/reishi-mushroom-benefits
- Curculigo Orchioides (Xian Mao). (n.d.). Chinese Herbs Healing. Retrieved from http://www.chineseherbshealing.com/curculigo-orchioides-xian-mao/
- Wilson, D.R., (2017, October 10). What Is Shatavari and How Is It Used? Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/shatavari#ulcers
- 13 Health Benefits of Asparagus. (2012, June 21). 13 Health Benefits of Asparagus. Retrieved from https://www.avivahealth.com/blogs/articles/health-benefits-asparagus
- Juarez, J. (2017, July 12).
Other Than Herbal Components in Penis Pills : Drilizen and Solidilin. Retrieved from http://javier5juarez02.weebly.com/blog/other-than-herbal-components-in-penis-pills-drilizen-and-solidilin